Thursday, March 15, 2007

Young Adult Ministry (YAM): Growth

We talked about being connected to the vine tonight. Our spiritual growth is vitally important to being effective believers ... it's the key to lasting fruit. Some questions worth considering...

  • What are effective means of staying close to Jesus for you?
  • What are some specific challenges you face in staying close to Jesus?

When I'm doing my best in staying close with Jesus, I usually make sure I do my devotional time before other things that might eat up my time. For example, if I'm currently addicted to a computer game, I'll make sure I do my devotions before I play. Or my prayer time will be the first thing I do once I get to the office (a pastoral privilege that won't work for most, I know...).

What about you?

No comments: